Friday, March 27, 2009

Okay, I have to be better about posting

I know that I anticipated that I would have less and less time as the wedding day drew near, but I didn't expect to have it happen so fast. When I'm home, it seems like I have thank you notes to write or RSVPs to file or I just want to sit and veg out with a mindless video game. So my posting has slacked off. Heck, I haven't even had time to read my favorite blogs, let alone write anything. I will try to be better about it, but my goal was to post something everyday, and I am expecting that I'll still post less frequently than that for the next 6 weeks just because of how crazy things are getting!

A few things I'll try to blog about this weekend though: the shower, the dress, and the women's conference at Grace Chapel, where Covenant will be singing this weekend. I'm bringing my laptop with me, and hoping I will have wireless. We'll see.

No comments: