Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday Girl

Saturday we went to my sister's house for my niece Emma's birthday party.
Julie lives in Taunton, so it's an hour an a half to drive down there, but we detoured in Salem to pick up Luke and Rain since Chris was working and they wouldn't have been able to come otherwise. So it was 4 1/2 hours on the road all told. I love my sister, my brother-in-law, and the kids, but man oh man I wish they didn't live so far away. Once we finished with lunch and opening presents, we headed downstairs to play Rockband II with the kids; very fun, and pretty funny to play with little kids,especially ones who can read quickly enough to read the lyics when they're singing. Hannah was on a "pick me up" kick, and all the girls have a crush on Matt and won't leave him alone for a minute, so by the time we finally got home at 7:30 we were exhausted. We took a nap, had dinner, and finally beat the PS2 game we've been playing.

No comments: