Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seven things that probably you may not know about me

I got tagged by my godson, Matthew Crouch which is part of what inspired this blog in the first place.

Well, sort of. See, I had been thinking about doing this anyway. I have been reading a lot of cool blogs lately (list to be posted at a later date) and I thought with the new year it might be cool to blog about all the craziness leading up to and coming after the wedding. Getting tagged by Crouch just gave me the boot in the a** I needed to actually do it.

The rules:
  • Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some wierd.
  • Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter

So...

  1. I used to write poetry. Someday I hope to do it again, but for now it seems that it's just not in me.
  2. I grew up in NH and live in NH, but in between I've lived in Texas and Nebraska.
  3. I actually like my passport photo.
  4. I have a black cat, a bombay mix named Sam, who is currently complaining very loudly about something and I cannot for the life of me figured out what his problem is.
  5. I love my church, Ste Marie Parish, and whenever I have considered moving away, the fact that I wouldn't be able to go to Ste. Marie's has played a major role in my choosing to stay.
  6. I love photography and wish I had the time, money and space to have an old-school darkroom.
  7. I'm making shepherd's pie for dinner tonight. Lame? Yes, but random? Yes again. Win!

Speaking of, I need to get that started. So, I'm tagging Tanya, Ian and maybe some other people, but I need to make more friends with random websites.

No comments: