Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Weird Cat

Sammy really is a strange cat. He will sleep anywhere, and I have the evidence.

I came into the dining room last night to find him curled up on top of a cookie sheet , which was covered with silk flower petals and beach glass.

As soon as I started taking pictures, he decided that this was maybe not the best napping spot.

Actually, he was less than happy with me for disrupting his nap.

And here's what he was sleeping on:

I had been running a trial of the centerpieces for the reception, and it involves filling a vase with this stuff and water, then floating candles at the top. Once I had seen what it would look like in real life, Allison was kind enough to lay this stuff out on a cookie sheet to dry before I put it away.
Anyway, I get the sleeping on flower petals, but broken glass? He's crazy!

1 comment:

k's mama said...

I like the centerpiece ideas. Sam... is more than just crazy.. he is a bit pyscho and a bit insane.