Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Post

So here we go. Its finally 2009 and there is only 116 more days until the wedding.

I'm at a weird place, because it still seems so far away, but at the same time it seems like we just passed the 300 day mark. I know that the time left will move even more quickly and that pretty soon I'll wake up and it'll be a month after the wedding.

I don't plan on only blogging until the wedding, though. I imagine that really becoming a wife takes more than a day and so I am hoping that I'll have interesting things to post as we figure out how to be married and what exactly that means. And if I don't have anything interesting to post about that, I can always turn this into a cooking and recipe blog, right?



Photo by Amy Malinowski, amazing teacher, computer hacker, and photographer extraordinaire

2 comments:

k's mama said...

Yeah for blogging! I have another blog to get addicted too!! Welcome to the blogging world and I will be excited to read your thoughts everyday... especially those about being a wife....and becoming a Vigneau... the NUMBER ONE RULE OF BLOGGING IS AS FOLLOWS!!!!! Don't let too many days go between posts. Blogging everyday is best or at least every other day!

Melanie Bettinelli said...

Congrats! Becoming a Mrs is fun. And so is blogging. And addictive too. I'll bet if you blog regularly through the wedding you will find you won't be able to stop.